Check – in time is 3pm and check out time is 10:30
For the Motel – July 5, 6, and 7th 2013 – Cavendish Beach Music Festival Weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
The following policy applies to the above noted dates only.
Minimum 3 night stay. Guests in for the Cavendish Beach Music Festival will be contacted via email around May 1st regarding reservations and pending deposit details. A deposit of one night’s stay will be charged to your credit card on May 15th, 2013. Cancellation prior to May 15th 2013 will be of no charge. After this May 15th date up until and including June 28th 2013 cancellation fee is $50. From June 28th 2013 to date of arrival cancellation fee is one nights charge.
For the Motel – All other dates
24 hours prior to arrival in June and September.
48 hours prior to arrival in July and August.
If client does not meet this deadline a one-night charge is made unless the room is resold.
For the Cottage
A $100 cancellation fee is charged on all cancellations at the cottage. A Deposit of $300 is required at time of booking and is partially refundable up to 2 weeks before arrival. Within 2 weeks of arrival it will only be refunded if the cottage can be rented.
Here at Bay Vista we are happy to allow owners of pets up to 50 lbs in weight the opportunity to have their pets share in the Island experience, we understand just how much a pet can be a part of the family. The following guidelines apply to have your pet stay with us.
- Pet- friendly rooms are available upon request and charges may be applicable.
- Pet-friendly rooms must be pre-arranged upon making your reservation, and you must register your pet upon checking in.
- We reserve the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged /-approved.
- Motel personnel are not responsible or liable for watching over an unattended pet.
- We reserve the right to evict a guest whose pet cause’s damage, excessive noise disturbance and disruption to other hotel guests.
- Do not leave your pet unattended on property.
- No pets are to be permitted on bedding.
- You are required to always clean up after your pet.
- Pets not permitted in pool area or breakfast room.
- Cottage is NOT Pet Friendly
Please be reminded that all rooms are NON-SMOKING ROOMS. In a case where smoking has occurred in the room during your stay, it is our policy to apply an additional $200 charge to your account for additional cleaning to the room. We hope you respect the fact that this is a NON-SMOKING establishment and refrain from smoking in the guest rooms.
On this website we automatically collect a variety of information, such as the date and time of your visit, what pages were viewed, what country you are located in, and what manner of browser software was used. None of this information is personally identifiable, and it is used to let us know how many people are visiting the site, from where, and what is being viewed. This is all normal demographic information similar to what is gathered by most web sites. If you contact us, whether by email or through our web form, some personally identifiable information is collected. We want you to know that we take your privacy very seriously and we have taken all reasonable safeguards to make sure that your personally identifiable information remains private. We do not sell, rent or trade your information with other companies.