Check – in time is 3pm and check out time is 10:30am
For the Motel – All other dates
24 hours prior to arrival in June and September.
48 hours prior to arrival in July and August.
If client does not meet this deadline a one-night charge is made unless the room is resold.
Here at Bay Vista we are happy to allow owners of pets up to 50 lbs in weight the opportunity to have their pets share in the Island experience, we understand just how much a pet can be a part of the family. The following guidelines apply to have your pet stay with us.
- Pet- friendly rooms are available upon request and a charge of $10 a day will be applied.
- Pet-friendly rooms must be pre-arranged upon making your reservation, and you must register your pet upon checking in.
- We reserve the right to decline pet stays for rooms that are not pre-arranged /-approved.
- Motel personnel are not responsible or liable for watching over an unattended pet.
- We reserve the right to evict a guest whose pet cause’s damage, excessive noise disturbance and disruption to other hotel guests.
- Do not leave your pet unattended on property.
- No pets are to be permitted on bedding.
- You are required to always clean up after your pet.
- Pets not permitted in pool area or breakfast room.
- Cottage is NOT Pet Friendly
- Pet rooms are (4-16-17-18-20)
Please be reminded that all rooms are NON-SMOKING ROOMS. In a case where smoking has occurred in the room during your stay, it is our policy to apply an additional $200 charge to your account for additional cleaning to the room. We hope you respect the fact that this is a NON-SMOKING establishment and refrain from smoking in the guest rooms.
At the far end of our property, we have a communal fire-pit for guests use. We encourage guests to use it, but we do have a few rules we ask guests to follow.
- No loud noises. Please keep other guests in mind.
- You must supply your own firewood
- Our staff reserve the right to shutdown the use of the fire-pit if guests are non compliant of the rules.
- 10:30 fires out, unless given permission by staff to go later.
- We ask you check with staff or on the boards in the office or breakfast room to see if there are burn bans.
- Keep an eye on children around the fire
- Please remember to put out the fire before you leave.
- Last but not least have fun!
On this website we automatically collect a variety of information, such as the date and time of your visit, what pages were viewed, what country you are located in, and what manner of browser software was used. None of this information is personally identifiable, and it is used to let us know how many people are visiting the site, from where, and what is being viewed. This is all normal demographic information similar to what is gathered by most web sites. If you contact us, whether by email or through our web form, some personally identifiable information is collected. We want you to know that we take your privacy very seriously and we have taken all reasonable safeguards to make sure that your personally identifiable information remains private. We do not sell, rent or trade your information with other companies.